Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer Bucket List

I love summer for the chance to catch up on all sorts of things.


Here is my current bucket list for this summer.


1. Attend ISTE 2013 in San Antonio. I love this conference and I'm so excited to be able to attend again this year. It is great to see so many of my tech idols as well get new ideas from all around. Since it is in Texas this year I am also going to visit my Dad in Austin and my sisters outside of Houston. This time I'm going with my principal and 2 other teachers that I love so it should be super FUN also.


2. I want to put together a picture wall. I bought a bunch of shelves and frames quite some time ago. This summer I would like to actually put it together.


3. Catch up on a huge pile of reading. It is a combination of student novels, teacher professional books and some enjoyable summer reads. It may not be stacking up quite like this but you get the idea. I feel like I never have enough time doing the schools year to read all the book I hear about.


 4. Actually put some things in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I set it up a while ago and have never added anything. If I could at least start out with some free things it would make me happy.





5. I want to do a bunch of crafty projects. I loved participating in Monday Made Its last year and I have got a ton of things pinned for this year.

Believe my this is only the tip of the iceberg but at least its a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment