Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Made It from Texas

I'm here in Texas visiting family but I didn't want to miss out on Tara's fun Monday tradition.

Before heading out of town I made a few things last week.

After seeing a couple of other book return buckets and baskets, I decided to create my own. I was given this container by a parent (as a part of a great margarita beach themed basket). I used my cameo to cut out the words and then added some stickers to go with the ocean theme.


I created this one after I was inspired by Tasha at A Tender Teacher for Special Needs a couple of weeks ago. This is a lanyard for my ID and keys. I picked up the beads on sale at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.



After pinning a writing conference board similar to the top one I decided to make my own version. At first I made the bottom one because I thought it might be easier to have the clip on one side or he other rather than storing them somewhere else. I couldn't decide so I made them both and I will just make up my mind later. I actually made them for both of my classes so that's why it has my name at the top.

This last one is just a a simple folder with my copy code in vinyl for when we have parents come in and help with copies.

Now it's time to go check out everyone else's projects

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love your Writing Conference board. I need to make one of those such a great reminder for you and your students.

    Erica
    Shepherd's Shining Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book return bucket it a great idea. I am a bit protective of my library and it kills me when they stick books in random spots. I think I'll make a bucket...maybe that will help. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete