Saturday, June 29, 2013

July Currently

Currently
I'm going to join the couple day early crowd over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade because I have a few minute while I'm hanging out with my husband at the RC plane field. This is his new hobby and it is so cute watching him act like a kid.

Listening: obvious enough since I'm at the RC field. It is a beautiful evening to be out and there are only a couple of planes going.

Loving: My Dad is one of 8 and everyone is spread around the US. It was about 15 years ago that everyone got together and there have been quite a few additions to the family since then. One of my uncles has organized several fun events and one of my aunts had personalized T-shirts made for everyone with our names and number (age) on the back. Pink for the ladies and grey for the gents :-)

Thinking: it has been so nice the summer that I have not way overbooked myself. I like doing PD that I choose when I want and then relaxing and hanging out the rest of the time.

Wanting: ISTE was great and I was so excited to meet some people in personal that I have only known online. Now I have to do some processing so I will be ready to share with others.

Needing: another obvious one

Tips: I have been playing around with a few readers especially since google's announcement. I have definitely settled on feedly. I like the layout options, the ability to tag posts, and organize by some categories. It's also easy to add new blogs and even search for blogs within certain categories.

Now I need to go see what everyone else is up to.

 

4 comments:

  1. great shirt! I wish my family will do family reunion shirts!
    Vanessa
    KinderLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to look at feedly. I don't know much about it. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Thompson too! :) I hope you have a great time and I found you through the currently linky! I will will definitely need to check out feedly - thanks for the suggestion! :)

    …andtheyallfalldown...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I had not really thought about checking out feedly, thanks for the advice. Have a safe trip and enjoy your reunion (BTW, very cute shirts).

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete