I'm here in Texas visiting family but I didn't want to miss out on Tara's fun Monday tradition.
After seeing a couple of other book return buckets and baskets, I decided to create my own. I was given this container by a parent (as a part of a great margarita beach themed basket). I used my cameo to cut out the words and then added some stickers to go with the ocean theme.
I created this one after I was inspired by Tasha at A Tender Teacher for Special Needs a couple of weeks ago. This is a lanyard for my ID and keys. I picked up the beads on sale at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
After pinning a writing conference board similar to the top one I decided to make my own version. At first I made the bottom one because I thought it might be easier to have the clip on one side or he other rather than storing them somewhere else. I couldn't decide so I made them both and I will just make up my mind later. I actually made them for both of my classes so that's why it has my name at the top.
This last one is just a a simple folder with my copy code in vinyl for when we have parents come in and help with copies.
Now it's time to go check out everyone else's projects



Love your Writing Conference board. I need to make one of those such a great reminder for you and your students.
ReplyDeleteErica
Shepherd's Shining Stars
The book return bucket it a great idea. I am a bit protective of my library and it kills me when they stick books in random spots. I think I'll make a bucket...maybe that will help. :)
ReplyDelete~Brandee
Creating Lifelong Learners