It's late (I can't give up any quality visiting time with my family) but it's still Wednesday for another hour so here we go.
First up a quick website for

A fun versatile site as have as grade level and purpose is Kerpoof. Students can make pictures, stories, movies, etc. all within one site. There are a variety of possibilities with suggested grade levels for each section. There is even a teacher sections with lesson plans and other ideas. As a teacher you can easily create logins for your students and then print up little ID type cards for them. It is certainly a great starting point for some digital storytelling. I don't have them time to go into all the different sections but go check it out.
![]() |
| starting page where students can log in |
![]() |
| information in the teacher section along with a video |
![]() |
| one of the picture options I used with our camping unit |
Next up a couple of reading pins for
With all the need for evidence about reading this is something I want to make next year.
from Julie Ballew at A Literate Life
Here is another one about students documenting their thinking about reading but it more about self assessment. It was actually such a great post you really should go read the whole thing.
from Miss Bongers at Life in 4B
Making a T shirt seemed like a really fun way for students to share about their independent reading. Check out the post that explains about the process and shows other examples.
from Nancy at Teaching My Friends
I have gotten such pleasure out of reading all of Brandee Green's posts at Creating Lifelong Learners. This was a gem she posted recently. She even shared the needed forms - so sweet.
from Brandee Green at Creating Lifelong Learners
I am going to stop there with 4 minutes to spare :-)




I love these pins! Especially the reading response/self assessment one! :)
ReplyDeleteJivey
ideas by jivey
Follow Me On Facebook! :)
I haven't heard of that website before. I need to check it out!
ReplyDeleteTessa
Tales from Outside the Classroom
I pinned the What Are You Thinking chart! Love it:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute site! Thanks so much for sharing :)
ReplyDelete-Julie
The Techie Teacher