The write up states "This Fourth Grade Common Core Workbook is the largest collection of resources for teaching the Common Core State Standards. This workbook includes over 850 pages of Worksheets, Activity Centers, and Posters that teach all the Fourth Grade English Language Arts Common Core Standards and all the Fourth Grade Mathematics Common Core Standards!"
That sounds good to me.
If you would like to check it out free for limited time click here. Thanks to I love My Classroom for the tip.
I have noticed this book in the blogging world and hope that I can get a copy for next year. We need resources!! I hate feeling like I am not preparing my students the best that I can because the core aligned tests just ask questions so differently! Thanks for the reminder:)
ReplyDelete~Holly
Fourth Grade Flipper
We teachers need to stick together! :) Thanks for the shout out!
ReplyDelete