Wow! Love your view. I have a few question. Did you do this blogpost on iPad? If so, do you create your currently on the iPad? If so, what app did you use.
I did create the post on my iPad while I was out on the boat. I use blogsy when I write posts from my iPad. I added the blank currently image to my camera roll and used skitch to add the text on it. Then I saved it to the camera roll again. I don't normally do it that way but I did this time because of the circumstances.
I am absolutely loving that view! How awesome!
ReplyDeleteKrista
stellar-students
First I want to say I LOVE your background of your blog!!!! That deinitely is a nice view!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I love it too :-)
DeleteHey, I found you on Currently and I must admit, I totally use it to avoid my pile of work too :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
The Lower Elementary Cottage
Wow! Love your view. I have a few question. Did you do this blogpost on iPad? If so, do you create your currently on the iPad? If so, what app did you use.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Jennifer
Grade 2 Happenings
I did create the post on my iPad while I was out on the boat. I use blogsy when I write posts from my iPad. I added the blank currently image to my camera roll and used skitch to add the text on it. Then I saved it to the camera roll again. I don't normally do it that way but I did this time because of the circumstances.
Delete