Monday, August 5, 2013

Made It Monday - Back at School

I'm joining Tara for 




I had intended on getting this out earlier but being back at school out a dent in the free time :-)


We had a half day training and then I took advantage on some quiet time in my room to get most if it finished up except for two bulletin boards.


Here are the few things I did get done.



This is a large banner that will hang between the two classrooms in our team. I still have to create all the clear labels with our new students so we can stick them all over.  The other team in our grade made a display with bulletin board paper and letters to go between their doors. Unfortunately it didn't hold so I made an alternative for them but I want to make sure they like it before I print the 15 pages.






I made the book bin labels for our lakeshore boxes. They have each kids name as well as the proper gender diver. The kids can color them if they want to personalize it a bit.




I printed a bunch of bag toppers that I created last year. We will stuff snack sized baggies with goldfish crackers and Swedish fish candies.





These for a special ed teacher on our hall that needed something in primary colors to label her word wall. I used a couple of patterns that fit the bill. I let her cut them out.


My favorite Made It this week is actually something that I can't share yet. It is on its way in the mail to CT  as part of the Back to School Blogger Exchange.  I don't want to ruin the surprise so I will come back and add a picture later.


I probably won't get a chance to go check out everyone else's posts for a couple of days but that won't stop the rest of you that are still on break. Hurry over to Fourth Grade Frolics




2 comments:

  1. Love your "O-fish-ally" in 4th grade banner. I almost made something for the Double Trouble TpT this past week for "O-fish-ally"...I'm glad I didn't now! Yours is cute!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banner is so cute! I love it:).

    ReplyDelete