Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Currently January from Jamaica

It's that time again - Farley's currently craze. Go check out the links and see what everyone is up to.
My sweet hubby and I are relaxing at Sandals in Ocho Rios right now. It is such a fabulous place. I really wish we didn't have to leave I a few days to head back to reality.

Most of these are pretty self explanatory.

I did want to clarify my OLW. My live is very fulfilling so that isn't what I mean. I don't always have the best follow through. My word was going to be completion since that's what I really need to work on. I popped it in the thesaurus on my iPad and it came up with a bunch of more interesting choices. I was torn between fulfillment and fruition - fulfillment won :-)

Have very wonderful new year!
 

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! It sounds like you are in an amazing, relaxing place! Grading from the beach sounds a lot better than grading from a desk!! :D

    Julie
    4th Grade Haps and Hacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmygosh!! I've been to Ocho Rios...and loved it! How do you love the resort? I've heard they are so nice!!! I'm glad I found your blog! Enjoy your last few days there!!

      Elizabeth
      Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

      Delete
    2. We love the Sandals here. This is our second time since we enjoyed it so much on the first visit. The staff is super friendly, helpful and fun. New Years Eve was a blast last night.

      Heather

      Delete
  2. You are a dedicated blogger!! I can't believe you are posting fom Jamaica! I am super jealous! Enjoy your last few days. I am your newest follower.

    My Journey to 5th Grade

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Jamaica sounds amazing...and scuba diving too! I got lessons for Christmas...I can't wait to learn! Have a great end to your vacation!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather,
    I'm so jealous!! Enjoy your trip - how fun! Happy New year..what a great way to kick off 2013. I found you through currently and am your newest follower. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete