I have been pinning things like crazy since early last summer. Unfortunately many of them just get inner and nothing more. Finally this summer I have made time to recreate some of the cool things that I have pinned here is just one example.
This was actually a combination of two pins that I've had for a while on Pinterest
and inspiration from Katie's post for week two of Made It Monday.
Here is what I did.
|blue dye in a bucket with 120 clothes pins|
|a used a bowl to hold down the floating clothes pins|
|clothes pins drying after the 2 hour soak|
|half the clothes pins lined up ready for next step|
|mod podge then some glitter|
|two more layers of mod podge on top (to hold glitter)|
|gluing on the thumb tack|
This is the final product
|a class set of decorated clothes pins|
The plan is to use them to hang up student work outside my classroom. Up to this point I have just used clear push pins in the corkboard strips.
Thanks for stopping by.