Thursday, August 2, 2012

Vistaprint goodies

I just started back to school today. When I arrived I was excited to see I had a Vistaprint order waiting for me. I got all sorts of goodies. This was my third Vistaprint order of the summer.

 My two favorites were my medium posters. The top one it for tracking student thinking. The one below is a facebook/classbook variation that I plan to laminate so we can write on it. I also thought my birthday postcards with a homework coupon on the back came out cute.




Here were the other items from the most recent order. 
  • A car magnet to display while we are recording in class.  
  • Business cards that were left blank to write in the Reward reason and amount in class money. 
  • Conference reminder postcards.
  • Postcards with tips for being a reading coach from Mrs. Robinson's classroom blog
  • small rubber stamp
  • pen personalized for the classroom library
  • a few more mouse pads
  • a tickets to go show off something at the office



This was one of the Groupon orders where I bought $25 more to get free shipping.


This was my first order of the summer that was focused on my ocean theme. There are magnetic business cards with contact information, return address labels with contact information, a t shirt, rack cards with i pick and reading strategies, thank you notes, sticky notes, personalized pen, personalized notepad with my picture while diving, and finally a mouse pad.


 The only other really cute items from my second order were the reading banners for my class and my best buddy.



Well, probably more than enough sharing. Check out all the different Vistaprint ideas on the linky hosted by Christina BainBridge



Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your ocean-themed things! Looks great!!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some cute stuff! Vista Print is one of my favorites. If you check out websites like Southern Savers, it will let you know when you can get free stuff on Vista Print and sometimes also free shipping. 100 postcards for notes home, classroom magnets, stamps, etc.
    PS- I'm your newest follower. :)

    Amy
    newlifeitsanewdayandimfeelingood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. How can i get free designs of plastic business cards from vistaprint?

    ReplyDelete