Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Made Its nearing an end

Here are a few things I made this past week. I'm back in school full swing so not much time for being crafty.

One of my kids favorite things this past week was trying on scuba equipment and getting their pictures taken in front of the green screen. I'm in the process of doing my photo work to put them in the ocean.

Snail and Whale are traveling pets visiting us from New Zealand

A quick one this week is a Box Tops collection container.
made from my new sharpener box
I also put ocean themed labels on the storage area that is available for the kids. I didn't use scrapbook paper becasue I wanted them to also see the contents.

 

The final this week was gluing ribbons on the kids writer's notebooks. I also did a mail merge to make labels for the front of each notebook. I should have done the ribbons last week before they decorated them so that we could have glued the colored paper on top of them but at least I finally got i to it.
both the notebooks and the bins have personalized labels
I wanted to get a post up this weekend about my first week but I didn't quite get there. Hopefully I can put it together this evening.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I would love a step by step on how you used the green screen! It's fantastic!
    - Michele
    MULTIAGE MOMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green screen. I bought green fabric a couple years ago, but I still haven't used it. Great motivation to pull it out! Also, I need to glue ribbons onto my students notebooks. They are always loosing their places.

    Jennifer
    Darling Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you have quite the photo shoot going on with that green screen! What program are you using to put the backgrounds on your pictures?! I know the kids will LOVE their pictures.

    Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use PhotoKey4. It is kind of pricey but it works great!

      Delete