Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday - First Day & Made Its

This is a quick post because today is the first day of school and I need to get ready. I had intended to set this up yesterday and then got caught up with other things and forgot.

My major accomplishment this week is the diver for my classroom ceiling. I used an old wetsuit, my real BCD and I bought a cheap mask and fin set as well as a wig from Party City. I had to create a fake tank, reg and pressure gauge/computer.My husband was super sweet and helped me get her hooked on the ceiling this weekend. Excuse the fuzzy picture below but apparently it was the only one I took from a distance.


view in the room
 The other little projects were name tags for the desks (that are line art so the kids can color them in) and a goodie bag of fish. Later I will come back and upload the baggie topper.


When I get home today I'll go check out the other great projects. For those of you still home go ahead and check them out now.



11 comments:

  1. I love how there are bubbles coming off of the diver! How creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a creative idea hanging the diver from the ceiling! Your kids will love it!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your diver looks AMAZING! I am very impressed! Love the goldfish snacks too!

    Liliris
    Fourth Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Moly! That diver is amazing! I am impressed!
    - Michele
    Multiage Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. No that is creative!!! I love the bubbles...your students are going to LOVE this!!!

    Lisa
    Super Pig and Tyrant King

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room is awesome! I am having a giveaway--a laminator--I would love to have you stop by and visit!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your diver. I wish we were allowed to hang things from our ceilings. Apparently our fire marshall is strict. We can't hang ANYTHING:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your cute baggies for the first day! I hope it was a great one!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome! We aren't allowed to have anything hanging from our ceilings. I am so jealous!
    Hope you had a great first day!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one cool ceiling fixture! We're 'discouraged' from hanging anything from our ceiling...I'm sure I'd give someone a coronary if I tried something like this! LOL

    msbsclassroomcapers.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete