Saturday, August 4, 2012

Currently & 100 followers

I just started back to school last week so I have total school on the brain right now.  I'm happy to join up with Farley's Currently for the second time this month. I saw all the action yesterday but I was worn out after returning home from school so I'm getting to it today.

 

B2S clarification

1. I have been making all kinds of banners that I have printed myself as well as items that I have uploaded to Vistaprint. It definitely wouldn't be the same without all my cute ocean clip art and the superhero clip art that I bought for my teammates.

2. I have bought several great files that will help with the transition to common core this year. My current favorites are probably the Common Core ELA Vocabulary Cards for 4th Grade by Ginger Snaps and Common Core Standards Posters for Fourth Grade by Ashleigh. These are both up in my room now. I certainly have other favorites that are more lesson related but I'll stop there.

3. I definitely like to keep organized and I've done some overhaul on my general classroom binder as well as my reading pensieves. 

I'm also excited to have reached 100 followers. I've been hanging on the edge for about a week and I just noticed today that I made it. In honor of the occasion I'm going to do a giveaway.

One lucky winner will get a customized denim clipboard. Below you will see one I made for myself as well as one I personalized for a previous winner. This time the winner will get to pick out your own colors and what kind of theme you might like. I will get scrapbook paper, ribbon, iron-ons and fabric glitter to go with whatever you select.


clipboard from the previous giveaway
after it was personalized


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Thanks for stopping by

10 comments:

  1. Newest follower! Found you through the currently linky.
    I absolutely LOVE that clipboard. I'm 100% positive I don't have a creative bone in my body! Very cute!!

    www.krazykutekinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the beginning of school!!! Lucky you to know someone that sews, I am jealous!

    yea for 100 followers as well!

    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the Currently linky! I too am loving all the great stuff that I am finding on TPT. There are so many fabulous creators out there! Your clipboards are really cute!
    Amanda
    Adventures in Primary Education

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your agony/pleasure. The excitement of starting this week and the knowledge that the laziness will have to leave my body! I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go back for meetings next week on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday, then the kiddos come on Monday the 13th. I'm excited about this next year. :)

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in Michigan. We cannot start until Labor Day, but teachers go back the last week in August. They think families will go on one last vacation, but school sports all begin this coming week. I can get into my room on Monday.
    Learning in Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute clipboards. May you have a blessed school year!!

    Kelly

    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those clipboards are very cute! I'm in Texas and I start back on the 20th and the kids start back on the 27th. I'm a follower now too!

    Cheryl
    Spotted Around the School

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the clipboard! I'm also in Texas and we start back on the 20th and the students start on the 27th.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The teachers start school on the 20th and the students start on the 22nd! Anyone will be lucky to win one of your clipboards- mine is at school and looks soo awesome at my desk!

    ReplyDelete