Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Finds

I am linking up with Elizabeth from Fun in Room 4B for my second Fabulous Find Friday.


I have two quick ones to share.

The first find I consider fabulous is because they were such a deal. I have been wanting some inflatable fish for my under water classroom theme and I came across these for under $1 each at Walmart. I bought four but I wish they had some other types so I could have ought more.

The next find was from our visit at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. They have a super cool psychedelic jellyfish exhibit. In the gift shop I found a jellyfish that I immediately fell in love with because it is blue and purple (my favorite colors). It was not a deal but I bought it anyway. In this picture it is hanging on the door thing in our hotel but I think you can get the idea.


Thanks for dropping by

 

4 comments:

  1. Cute finds! I'm your newest follower.:)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that jelly fish is making me totally jelly is your fabulous find:)
    Thank you so much for linking up with me.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jellyfish is really cute! I bet your room is awesome!


    Your newest follower,
    Stephany
    primarypossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for letting me know that my sale wasn't working.... TpT has been a little buggy lately. I just fixed it.... you can check it out here:

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Fancy-Free-In-Fourth

    ReplyDelete