Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Awards for Lil' Ole Me - how sweet

I can't believe that my baby blog has received two awards from three different fellow bloggers. I am so surprised and excited. Thank you very much to I love My Classroom Kisses from a Frog, and Sweet-n-Sassy in Second Grade.




fjafoasf





Without further ado, Here we go...




Here are the rules....
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. done
2. Include a link to their site. done
3. Include the award image in your post. done
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself done
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. done
6. When nominating, include a link to their site. done
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated. next to do


And the rules....
1. Follow the person that gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

7 random facts about me....
1. My husband proposed under water while we were SCUBA diving
2. My very first job out of college was working for the Boy Scouts and occasionally I had to wear a scout leader uniform.
3. I love books and I have an unhealthy relationship with Amazon
4. I used to volunteer at the local aquarium and nature center because I love wildlife
5. I don't like chocolate or coffee
6. I am part of a sailboat racing team that completes weekly.
7. I have been asked for my autograph at some crazy fantasy/sci fi conventions because I was on a couple of book covers many years ago.

I'm nominating:
(click the links to check them out)





Hoot Hoot Hooray!














The Teachaholic Blog Button

Photobucket








Tales From a 4th (and 5th) Grade Teacher


I am trying to get ready to head up to our boat for fireworks tonight so I didn't have time to check who has received this already.  Sorry but I didn't want too much time to pass before passing it on.




5 comments:

  1. Heather,
    I have received both of these awards previously, but I thank you kindly for the nomination and will give you a shout out on my FB page. Your blog looks great and I am now following you!
    Thanks Again!
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I noticed a couple of comments said they found me through you. I really appreciate it!

      Heather

      Delete
  2. HI Heather! I just found your adorable blog through Series of Third Grade Events. I am a new follower. Congrats on all of the awards.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! That is really cool that your husband proposed under water. I wish I didn't like chocolate! :) I am giving away a $20 TPT gift certificate. Come visit and enter to win!

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Heather!! I love your blog!! It is soo cute.

    Amy
    The Crazy Adventures of a University Graduate

    ReplyDelete