Monday, July 16, 2012

Another Made It Monday

My favorite day of the week (over the summer) because I get to join up with Tara's


This week is a little different for me. I am away visiting my sisters (and niece and nephews) in Texas so I am going to share some a couple of electronic made its rather than a crafty ones.

The first is an electronic version of my earlier writing banner. After my best teaching bud was jealous and seeing Tara's version I decide that would make one for her but did it with the computer which was so much quicker and easier.

Her team is doing superheroes so I make writing and then welcome. I also ended up making read and math. Once I had them made I decided to redo the whole set for my oceans theme as well. I am including the superhero set as a freebie but I can't share the ocean one because of some of the graphics that I used.
click for the freebie
I also ended up making them some superhero themed "money" like I made for our team. You can grab the freebie below. You can get the ocean version freebie at the post above.

click for the freebie

The more practical project that I did was my teacher binder (and front covers for my two pensieves for my two reading classes). Basically I just made my previous sections cuter and added a couple of dividers. Once again I can't share this because of some of the graphics,



I still have a long to do list of crafts which will probably only get longer after today. I am definitely going to have to get busy when I return on Thursday.

I also decided to join up for the first time with


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Thanks for stopping by


13 comments:

  1. What great ideas! Thanks for sharing. By the way, I am a new follower. I would love to have you visit me and link up on my "Blogs of Inspiration" page.
    Happy Teaching,
    Laura
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your great ideas! Thanks for the freebie. The teacher binder is next on my list of "to dos". I keep getting distracted by all of the great ideas I have found on the Made It Mondays.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute ideas! I have to start my binders too, I keep putting it off.
    I'm a new follower too!!!
    Heather
    I'd love for you to buzz by sometime=)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the power buck...super cute! Thanks for sharing all these great ideas and linking them to Manic Monday! I am your 65th follower :)
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! I need a Cameo!

    Drop by anytime :)

    Tracy

    Creekside Teacher Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the circles with the superheroes...it will look great with my circle theme...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the superheroes (and so will all of the boys in my classroom). I have given you an award. Please stop by my blog to receive it.

    Sue

    A Rainbow of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those banners turned out really cute! Love your binders too! Thanks for linking up:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the superhero circles! Definitely will put those to use in the fall!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I've printed, laminated, and hung the Welcome banner in my room. It looks great!!! Now I'm wishing for "Super Learners" in the circles too. How much would you charge to create those or to send me an editable file?
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Susan,

    I did it in The Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe. If you have that software I can send the editable file. Otherwise you could tell me with outside you prefer and I could do it for you. Another option is that I can send the empty circles as jpegs so you can go in and add letters. Just let me know. I tried to just reply and send you the jpeg circles but you are a "no reply" blogger so I couldn't. You will have to send your email next time.

    I'm glad you could put them to use.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another teacher commented on my cute Welcome circles today! So excited! I don't have Print Shop but would love it if you could send them to me as a jpeg and I'll take it from there. Thank you so much! Would you like me to pay you something for your work? Just let me know if so.
    Thank you so much!!!
    Susan
    wadkinssusan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete